At ThoughtCoders, we are committed to protect our client’s data and work as per the GDPR guidelines. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is comprehensive EU data privacy law that came in 2018 to protect the personal data of EU citizens across the globe.
Committed to Protect Your Data Privacy:
ThoughtCodersassure to our clientsto protect personal data, and work as per GDPR guidelines. Article 5 of the GDPR contains six principles by which all personal data must be processed.
- Lawfulness, fairness, and transparency: We obey the law; only process personal data in a way that people would reasonably expect; always be open about your data protection practices.
- Purpose limitation: We process only process personal data for the specific reason you collected it and nothing else.
- Data minimization: We gather only required personal data and we don’t process any more data than we need.
- Accuracy: We ensure that any personal data hold is adequate and accurate.
- Storage limitation: We never store personal data for longer than you need to.
- Integrity and confidentiality: always process personal data securely and with right encryption and masking.
In some exceptional conditions, we take the consent of the client and transfer data between the parties following the GDPR guideline. Also, we ensure client data is encrypted and transfer through secure data channels.
Personal Data Privacy Right and Consents
As we know processing personal data is generally prohibited, unless it is expressly allowed by law, or the data subject has consented to the processing. While being one of the more well-known legal bases for processing personal data, consent is only one of six bases mentioned in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The others are: contract, legal obligations, vital interests of the data subject, public interest and legitimate interest as stated in Article 6(1) GDPR.
ThoughtCoders take client approval before client data processing.
Data Storage and Portability
Right to data portability gives data subjects to right to receive back the personal data they provided to a controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. The right to data portability entitles the data subject to:
- The right to data portability allows data subjects to obtain and reuse personal data about them for their own purposes across different services.
- It allows data subjects to move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way without affecting its usability.
- This enables data subjects to take advantage of different applications and services that can use their data to find them a better deal or help them understand their spending habits.
- The right only applies to information a data subject provided to a controller.
ThoughtCoders also store our client data in internal servers and in secure storage. Our data security team encrypts data and divides data into modules to store on different secure environment to minimize any possible data breach.
ThoughtCoders have dedicated data security team which continuously reviews Data Security process, data storage systems implementing strong firewall and encryption mechanism to protect our client data. We also have periodic training programs for our employee to train about Data security and external threats (hacking, Malware and spamming).
We promise with our clients to:
- Follow international rules of privacy laws such as GDPR and EU guidelines.
- Implement encryption and best practices to protect our client data.
- Reliable Data Storage and split data into partitions and store on unconnected memory servers.
- Provide timely training on Data Security to our employees.
- Use right and certified so no data breach happens.
ThoughtCoders is the right partner for you if you are worrying for data security. Our data security framework is applicable on all our projects, supports, tools and technologies. Our data security team periodically reviewthe process and data security practices.
To know more about our GDPR commitment Contact us on +919555902032 or write us at email@example.com