Quality Assurance is important part of every development cycle. Rapid quality monitoring is big challenge for every organization. To understand this we are giving internship opportunity for young professionals to learn Quality Process and build their career.
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Office Timing: 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM
About: Shabla Seva Sansthan is founded to promote natural and vedic farming through latest innovation and culture, that will be sustainable and which will also help in the growth and development of farmers throughout the country. Today, the organization is successfully growing medicinal plants (herbs) and traditional crops in seven states across the country without any government help. The profit earned by Shabla Seva Santhan is used for farmers’ awareness campaign, water harvesting, plantation, cow protection, education, health and to save the environment.
Opportunity: Sable Seva Sansthan is looking for QA Intern who should willing to learn Quality Process, Automation Testing and can contribute their learning in organization growth.
- Requirement Gathering and Test Cases writing
- Test Cases writing and execution
- Do Automation set and implement new features
- Write step by step tutorial and blogs
- POC and Tools comparative Analysis
- Good knowledge of Software Testing Process
- Quick learner and keen to learn new technologies
- Innovative and enthusiastic
- Positive attitude
- Learning Attitude
- Free Automation Testing training and sponsored training
- Framework Development and Additional knowledge Provided
- Intern Certificate
- Opportunity to work on Open Source APIs like Selenium, RestAssured etc.
If you find this opportunity is suitable for you then feel free to share your resume on email@example.com or call us on 9555902032.